CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Karter is growing up so fast!

Karter is two months old as of Tuesday, I cant believe how fast it has gone. He is rolling over, talking, and starting to laugh, he loves looking all around, when I lay him on his belly he tries to crawl, he is very determined and gets frustrated when he doesn't get very far. I am so lucky to be a mom, I love Matt for letting me stay home with him. I just sit and play with him all day, we never get anything done. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful baby boy, we love him so much. Here are his 3 most favorite things to do right now: #1 Sleeping with daddy- Karter and Matt love taking naps together!


#2 Bath Time, Karter loves his bath, he would play in the water all day if I would let him. when he gets fussy we just take him in the bathroom and turn on the water and the sound calms him right down.
Playing in the Bath # 3 - His Stroller, Karter loves going for walks, this is the other way we can calm him down when he is fussy, put him in the stroller and go for a walk. He loves being outside and looking all around.


Karter going for a walk with Daddy.

6 comments:

Lakyn Walker said...

he is so cute i miss him so much i cant wait until you guys come down again!

Chanelle said...

Lace he is so adorable! I never congratulated you guys but, congrats. You guys are some lucky parents cuz he is a babe.

Jessyka Parsons Photography said...

He is so cute!!! How fun! I can't believe hs is already rolling over. You are going to have a busy little guy in no time. Kailey has only been rolling for a month... she's lazy! LOL.

Jessyka Parsons Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi J. said...

karter is so cute!! he is getting so big.

Lakyn Walker said...

UPDATE!!!
you told me to and i did so you bettter