Karter is 4 months old!! We went to his doctors appointment, for shots and his 4 month check up, he weighed 17.6 and was 26 inches, so he is definitely growing. He is honestly the light of our lives and we are so lucky to have him in our home. His favorite thing to do is laugh, just like his dad!! Here are some pictures of my 4 month old!!! 
Thursday, October 23, 2008
4 months
Posted by Matt and Laci at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




13 comments:
He is so cute! He looks so much like Matt and you too!
Could he be any cuter?! He seriously looks just like his daddy... I can see some Walker in him though. Can he please marry my little girl???
Hi Matt. It's been a while since I've seen you! How are you doing? How's your fam? Your little boy is absolutely adorable! I can't believe how much he looks like you. CONGRATS!!!
He is getting so big and is so cute! I cant wait for him & krue to play together. You look beautiful too. Next time you are in town we need to plan a play date, for real this time!
i am so sad i didnt go to grandmas!
but you need to put pics of him from halloween!
love ya
Lakyn
Matt and Laci,
What a cute little family and what a darling baby you have. The next generation just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
Hope you'll be down for Thanksgiving. We need Matt at the "Turkey Bowl"!
Love,
Aunt Nancy
Oh, my gosh! How do you get him to make such cute faces? I love the eyebrows and the hang loose sign!
Laci, he is darling. He sure has the looks of his daddy. You're cute little family. I love it. Hope all is well...
Thanks for letting me know where the Blog was at Matt. That kid is dang cute. Elliottandalisa.blogspot.com, I know you don't have a lot of time but I told you I'd let you know.
you need to post!!!
POST!!!!
Are you guys alive? Seriously your little baby is now almost 8 months. I know I dont have room to talk but your actually good at blogging and I am not and I like to look to see how you guys are doing! So an update would be awesome
Love you
Post a Comment