Such a cute baby!!!! Sorry the pictures arent the best, I had to take a picture of a picture!!!!
Can you tell?We found out on Wednesday that we are having a boy, we are so excited!!! It was honestly the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my entire life. The ultra sound was so awesome, he was playing around, yanwing, and kept putting his hands up to cover his eyes. It was so cute. We were both totally amazed and just sat and watched him for awhile. We cant wait!!!!!
8 comments:
Congrats! I am honestly so excited for you, Laci you'll make a great mom! Matt you'll make a great dad too! Sorry I always comment I am just happy for you both!
Matt & Laci,
We are so excited for you, CONGRATS! Keep us posted on how everything is going in Boise. Love you guys!
Yay, how fun to get to have that experience! I am so excited for the both of you. You both are going to be great parents!
Nice! Let the shopping begin!
I am so excited for you!! Have you thought of any names yet? He is going to be one cute little boy!!
Hey you guys how exciting is this. We love little boys. They are fun to let get dirty. We also love to spoil them. Can't wait for him to get here. Love ya tons The Salisbury's
Congrats! Little boys as sooo much fun!
We are so excited for you guys. I talk to your sister a lot and she is SOOOO excited. You guys will make great parents!
Post a Comment