We had a wonderful Valentines day, we forgot to take pictures though, so I am kinda sad!! First we had a wonderful Breakfast, Matt surprised me with Roses, and I gave him the first page of a Scrapebook I made of us dating. Then he came home on his lunch break, and so i made us a Valentine lunch, and he had a few presents from the baby. (It was my way of justifying buying baby clothes.) I gave him a few more pages to the scrapbook. After practice matt took me out to dinner, and then we went and got a movie. I gave him the rest of the pages to the scrapbook. It was a really fun day, he is so good to me!!! I Love you Matt!!!!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i updated my blog so now you have to!!
The new look of your blog is so cute!
i updated my blog again haha i put just some pictures from nationals i will put more on later
Post a Comment